Bombay High Court 2018 Personal Assistant Posts – 99 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
High Court Of Judicature At Bombay.
In latest employment notification, the Bombay HC announces job vacancies for Personal Assistant posts to 99 positions on a direct basis.
Under Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation can apply.
On basis of Dictation Test, Typing Test, and VivaVoice, an applicant for Bombay HC PA posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in the pay scale of Rs.15,600 - Rs.39,100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- per month, with work location at High Court of Judicature at Bombay and Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 25.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bombay High Court 2018 Personal Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 99.
Name of the post: Personal Assistant.
As on the date of notification, the candidate age limit should be 21 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation or should have 10 years of maximum experience as Stenographer.
On basis of Dictation Test, Typing Test, and VivaVoice.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through online mode.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the post of "Personal Assistant" on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 11.09.2018 to 25.09.2018.