Bombay High Court Law Clerk Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
High Court Of Judicature At Bombay.
In the latest job notification, Bombay High Court announces job vacancies for Law Clerk posts on contract basis on the establishment of the High Court of Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad respectively.
Under Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in law can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with stipend pay of Rs. 20,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 23.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Bombay High Court Clerk Posts:
Name of the Post: Law Clerk.
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 30 Years.
Should complete Degree/PG in Law with minimum qualification marks of 55% + Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and software relating to case laws.
On basis of Personal Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited from eligible candidates to prepare Select List for the post of "Law Clerk" on the establishment of the High Court of Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5 th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai–400 001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 23.01.2019 till 5.00 p.m.