Bosch Bangalore Android Developer Posts | B.E/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
In the latest job announcement, Bosch announces job vacancies for Android Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Bosch Bangalore Android Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/Android, Kotlin, C, C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Android Developer.
Education Qualification: B.E/M.E/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Handle Full lifecycle of software development to build best-in-class experience information and entertainment applications
- Strong working experience in Android Service Framework Layer (AIDL, IPC, Binder, Serializable, Parcelable)
- Strong working experience in Android Application Layer (system apps and 3rd party apps)
- Experience with Android HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer)
- Experience with Android Automotive, AOSP
- Proficiency in programming languages: Java/Android, Kotlin, C or C++
- At least 3 years experience
- Experience in OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID priciples, UML
- Experience with MVVM, MVC, MVP Patterns
- Experience with source control management and build tools (Git, Gerrit)
- Proactive, can work in team or independently
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Study and analyze requirement, create system design, propose architecture, coding, writing unit test, fixing bugs
- Collaborate with PM, QA and other developers (local and international) to ensure product quality
- How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bosch career portal and login in to apply.