Bosch Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
In the latest job announcement, Bosch announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Bosch Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure/AWS/GCP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and implementing of end-to-end CX pipelines
- Virtualization, Containers and Orchestration
- Cloud platforms, their services - like MS Azure, AWS, GCP
- DevOps / CX Tools - Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Selenium, Docker, LXC, Nagios, Splunk, Bamboo or Jenkins, Kubernetes, Grafana, InfluxDB
- Infrastructure Automation Tools - Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Puppet, etc (Infrastructure As Code)
- Software Security Skills
- SW Testing - Unit, Integration, System, Load testing, performance, security, regression testing
- Scripting & Language Skills - Python, Groovy, Shell, Perl
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Integrating unit testing tools such as cantata in the CI pipeline
- Integrating code coverage tools such as QAC, Coverity etc.
- Packaging tools such as Conan would be an added advantage
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes (for Lead developer)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bosch career portal and login in to apply.