Bhagalpur Smart City Limited (BSCL) 2018 CEO, Manager, Company Secretary Posts – 14 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree, PG | Apply Now
Bhagalpur Smart City Limited, Govt. of Bihar.
The public limited company announces job vacancies for Managerial and Support staff positions on contract basis.
Under BSCL Manager & Officer Recruitment 2018, aspirants complete Degree, Master Degree & PG in engineering and other technical disciplines with good experience have to apply.
On basis of Qualification, Experience, and Interview, an applicant for Bhagalpur Smart City Limited Executive posts will be finalized.
A selected person will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 03 years, and will be extended based on candidate performance and will receive a salary of Rs 7000 to Rs 2250000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 07-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BSCL 2018 Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of Posts:
- Chief Executive Officer – 01
- Chief General Manager – 01
- Chief Finance Officer – 01
- Sr. Manager (Technical) – 02
- Company Secretary – 01
- Manager (Technical) – 03
- Manager (Finance & Procurement) – 01
- Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation) – 01
- Manager (Implementation & Evaluation) – 01
- Manager-IT – 01
- Public Relation Officer – 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 58 years.
Should complete Degree, Master Degree, PG in relevant subjects with experience ranging from 5 to 15 years.
Selection Process: On basis of Qualification, Experience and Interview.
Unreserved category candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 5000.
Reserved aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs 3000.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.smartcitybhagalpur.org/careers.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And fill up the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- Send a hard copy of an application to the mentioned address.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28/06/2018 & 07/07/2018.
Walk in Date & Timing: 06/07/2018 & 17/07/2018.
Job Notification: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/a6f5d7_0a6e04dfa16c47c7b3e75f705590149e.pdf.