Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) 2018 Executive, Officer, Assistant & Other Posts – 15 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma, Graduate, PG | Apply Now
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC), Govt. of Delhi.
The organization announces Executive & Non-Executive category posts to fill 15 vacancies on Deputation/Direct Recruitment or on a Contract basis.
Under DERC Assistant & Operator Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed 12th, Diploma, Graduate, PG in relevant subjects and have work experience for relevant posts.
Followed by Written test Or Interview aspirants for DERC posts will be finalized on tested abilities.
The selected candidate will be hired with a salary in the range of Rs 5200 to 67000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online and offline mode by 07-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DERC 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of Posts:
- Joint Director (Tariff-Fin.): 01 Post.
- Joint Director (Tariff - Engineering): 01 Post.
- Dy. Director (Personnel): 01 Post.
- Dy. Director (Tariff Economics): 01 Post.
- Assistant Director (IT): 01 Post.
- Principal Private Secretary: 01 Post.
- Personnel Officer: 01 Post.
- Clerk-cum-Computer Operator: 01 Post.
- Steno-cum-Computer Operator:03 Posts.
- Personal Assistant: 03 Posts.
- Caretaker: 01 Post.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete 12th, Diploma, Graduate, PG in relevant subjects from a recognized university with work experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test Or Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies/Varoius%20Vacancies.html.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit required details.
- Take a print out of an application, and send details to address “The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 07/07/2018.