Border Security Force (BSF) Specialists, GDMO, Dental Surgeons Posts -79 Vacancies | Degree/PG Degree/Diploma | Apply Now
Director General Border Security Force, New Delhi, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, BSF announces job vacancies for Doctor posts to fill 79 positions on a contract basis, in reference to BSF L/No. A.3/Rectt/Spl&GDMO-Cont-2018/BSF/2018.
Under BSF Specialists, GDMO, Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/PG Degree/Diploma in relevant medical subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance and Medical Examination, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 85,000/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For BSF Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 79.
Name of the post:
General Duty Medical Officers - 59
Dental Surgeons - 02
As on the date of Walk-in-Interview, Candidate maximum age limit should be 67 years.
Should complete Degree/PG Degree/Diploma in relevant medical subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have required experience for relevant posts.
On basis of Interview performance and Medical Examination.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Detailed Advertisement for walk-in-interview for Contractual Appointment of GDMOs and Specialist medical Officers, GDMO's and dental Surgeon in BSF-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 14.01.2019 to 18.01.2019.
Venue: BSF hospitals, New Delhi.
Job Notification: http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r99.pdf.