Bihar State Housing Board (BSHB) Recruitment 2018 Asst Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts – 37 Vacancies | Diploma/B.Tech | Apply Now
Bihar State Housing Board (BSHB), a statutory authority under the Urban Development & Housing Department, Govt. Of Bihar.
In a latest recruitment notification, the state housing board announces vacancies for Asst Engineer & Junior Engineer posts to fill 37 positions on contract basis.
Under BSHB Asst Engineer & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates completed education Diploma/B.Tech in relevant subjects and have work experience are those required to apply.
Through interview or other recruitment process candidate applied for the announced engineer post will be finalized.
Selected person for Bihar State Housing Board Engineer job will receive salary Rs 25000 – Rs 40000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode by filling and submitting application form by 21-05-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BSHB Engineer 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 37.
Name Of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16 Posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts.
- Jr Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts.
- Jr Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts.
Aspirant applying for the Asst Engineer & Junior Engineer contract posts should completed Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical or Civil subjects with maximum post qualification experience of 3 years.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.bshb.in/career.aspx?GL=8&PL=1 .
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Assitant Engineer and Jr. Engineer for civil and Electrical Trade” .
- Go through recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- And take print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 20-04-2018 to 21-05-2018.
Job Notification: http://220.127.116.11/bshb_recruitment/Images/paper_notice_20_04_2018.jpg .