Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) 2018 Junior Telecom Officer Posts – 198 Vacancies | B.E/ B.Tech | Apply Now
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), a state-funded public telecom company, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the BSNL telecom PSU announces job vacancies for JTO posts to fill 198 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Advt.No: 12-1/2018-Rectt.
Under BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed B.E/ B.Tech in relevant subjects and have valid GATE 2019 Score can apply.
On basis of GATE 2019 score and other selection processes, an aspirant for BSNL Graduate Engineer posts will be finalized on merit.
A selected applicant for the desired post will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 16400 – Rs 40500 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode.
Eligibility Criteria For BSNL 2018 JTO Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 198.
Name of the post:
Junior Telecom Officer (Electrical).
Junior Telecom Officer (Civil).
Should complete B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engg subjects from recognized institute/university, and should have valid GATE 2019 Score in respective papers.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.bsnl.co.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of "Graduate Engineer" to the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) from the Open Market through GATE Score-2019 under Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC, ST & OBC candidates. The above-said recruitment is to be done through GATE Score Card and Gate registration process has started from 01/09/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: yet to be updated.