Burdwan University Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Posts – 42 Vacancies | PH.D. | Apply Now
Burdwan University, Bardhaman, Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest employment notification, the Burdwan University announces job vacancies for teaching posts to fill 42 positions, in reference to Advertisement No: 02/2018-2019.
Under Burdwan University Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed PH.D. in the relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected aspirant will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15,600 – Rs 67,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 05.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Burdwan University Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 42.
Name of the post:
Should complete PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institution, and should have work experience.
On basis of Interview.
General candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 1500 through DD.
Reserved aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 1000.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://buruniv.ac.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Teaching Post (Advertisement No: 02/2018-2019, Dated, October 11, 2018)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar, Burdwan University”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05th November 2018.
Job Notification: http://www.buruniv.ac.in/Notices/REG_20181226_NOT_WEBPAGE.pdf.