Urban Development & Housing Department (UDHD) Junior Engineer Posts – 141 Vacancies | Diploma/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Urban Development & Housing Department (UDHD), Government Of Jharkhand.
In latest job notification, the UDHD Ranchi announces job vacancies for Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) posts to fill 141 positions on contract basis for providing services in various Urban Local bodies under Urban Development & Housing Department, Jharkhand, in reference to Advertisement No – 11.
Under UDHD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/B.E/B. Tech in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Test.
The selected applicant will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 3 years, with salary pay of Rs 28,755 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 05.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For UDHD Ranchi Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 141.
Name of the post:
Junior Engineer Civil: 93
Junior Engineer Electrical: 23
Junior Engineer Mechanical: 25
As on 01.08.2017, candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/B.E/B.Tech in relevant subjects from recognized university/institution.
On basis of Written Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 through online mode.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://udhd.jharkhand.gov.in/Other/UDHDRecruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Invitation of applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) on contractual basis (through selection committee) for providing services in various Urban Local bodies under Urban Development & Housing Department, Jharkhand”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 1700 hrs. of 05.11.2018.