Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) 2018 Trade Apprentice Jobs – 17 Vacancies | HSLC + ITI | Apply Now
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL), A Government of India Undertaking.
In a latest employment notification the CPSE announces job vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts for relevant disciplines for requirement in Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical departments to fill 17 vacancies.
Under BVFCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in HSLC + ITI in relevant trades with minimum qualification marks can apply.
On basis of qualification marks and interview, applicants for BVFCL Assam posts will be finalized on aptitude basis.
Recruited candidate will undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of 12 months, with consolidated stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 06.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BVFCL Trade 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice.
- Electrical Department: 03 Posts.
- Instrumentation Department: 04 Posts.
- Mechanical Department: 10 Posts.
As on 31.03.2018, Applicant age limit should be 18 to 24 years.
5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years.
Should completed HSLC + ITI in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 50%.
Selection Process: On basis qualifying marks and interview.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicants have to visit http://bvfcl.com/ .
- Select job notification “Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode by filling and submitting details.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 17.05.2018 to 06.06.2018.
Job Notification: http://bvfcl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Advt-Apprentices-170518.pdf .