Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Hyderabad Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini careers India announces job vacancies for Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Capgemini Hyderabad Hiring Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure Virtual Desktop, Windows Virtual Desktop can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer.
Job Code: 900302.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As an Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer you will be responsible for installing and configuring Microsoft WVD technologies including host pools WVD images and scaling
- Manage Azure Active Directory for Azure WVD related systems
- Manage and support Azure WVD Clusters HA systems
- Analyse system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions for Azure WVD based production configuration
- Have good knowledge of Azure WVD publishing applications web server load balancing Resource Manager License Management
- Troubleshoot approved packages if needed
- Manage and deploy updates via Azure update manager
- Help in organization and management of the business applications that is installed on Azure WVD Improve and adjust Azure WVD
- Provide technical assistance for all the servers desktops and services that apply to the deployed configuration
- Take full control and accountability for applying implementing maintaining and examining the documentation of the Azure WVD
- Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) OR Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Update Manager
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.