Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Hyderabad SharePoint Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for SharePoint Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SharePoint Developer.
Job Code: 1261987.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad/Pune/Chennai/Kolkata/Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience with software development.
- Experience in SharePoint Online Power Platform and O365
- Experience of PowerApps and Power Automate SPFx React JS TypeScript Sharepoint Provider hosted app experience Azure web apps storage experience Azure integration services Logic apps Service bus Event Grid etc
- Should have Expertise in Net Web Services Web APIs Development and integration with M365
- Should have good knowledge of SharePoint 2013 2016 M365 Development model
- Should have a good understanding and hands-on of HTML HTML5 CSS Bootstrap
- Familiar with Agile Values and Principles, Aware of DevOps best practices
- Experience with integration design pasterns
- Should have experience with SPFx Development
- Should have experience in SharePoint JSOM CSOM Rest API
- Should have experience with SPFx Development tools like Visual Studio Code Gulp Yeoman
- Should have good experience following patterns and practices suggested by Microsoft for SPFx Development
- Exposure to PowerApps Flow SharePoint Designer applications Exposure to Azure will be an added advantage which includes Azure Service Azure DB Graph APIs.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.