Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Chennai Digital Analytics Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini careers India announces job vacancies for Digital Analytics posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Digital Analytics.
Job Code: 563380.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in Implementation of digital analytics and optimization solutions with a focus on Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Audience Manager (Web & Mobile)
- Experience in integration technologies like SOAP, REST for envisaging the integration of Analytics with various middle layer platforms
- Experience in Tag Management system like DTM/Launch/Ensighten
- Experience Integrating Adobe Analytics with other tools (Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager)
- Solution Digital Analytics Implementation (understanding Business requirement, creating SDR, implementing tags and analyzing reports) project
- Expert-level knowledge of A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation
- Experienced in Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom tracking over the web analytics
- Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
- Experience in implementing the consent as per the GDPR and CCPA regulation on the web analytics part
- Work with the marketing/sale team to ensure end-to-end tracking of campaigns in analytics report
- Evangelize best-practice approaches for implementation of web analytics
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Adobe Launch, Tealium IQ, Google Tag Manager, Ensighten
- Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager
- Proven experience in web analytics implementation, from any of the TMS system
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Data Visualization Skills, Data Analyst
- Understanding on the CDP concepts (Adobe Experience Platform, Tealium Event and Audience Stream etc)
- Strong attention to details and verifies results
- Able to coordinate efforts across various teams
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and processes technical skills
- Expertise and patience to be able to explain analytics to various groups with differing levels of analytics knowledge and acquaintance
- Executive and time management skills to prioritize work in a demanding environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.