Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Hyderabad Splunk Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini careers India announces job vacancies for Splunk Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Capgemini Hyderabad Hiring Splunk Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Splunk can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Splunk Developer.
Job Code: 915692.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 12 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 6 years of working experience on Incident Event and Problem Management
- Strong working knowledge with the administration of Splunk Experience in working on job scheduling tools like Autosys Knowledge of ticketing tools BMC Remedy Service Now
- Experience in basic scripting and automation Ability and willingness to learn new tools
- This role will not involve hands-on code development However need to have good understanding of SDLC coding Responsibilities
- Ensuring 24×7 availability of business-critical environment Perform day to day monitoring of applications initiate troubleshooting mitigation of issues reported from alerts health check failures etc
- Work on Splunk Handle major incidents and outages independently
- Must be familiar with ITIL and Agile framework
- Ability to manage the bridge calls with customers on technical issues pages
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills for customer interaction Skills
- Minimum 6 experience working on Incident Event and Availability management
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.