Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Kolkata Performance Testing Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for Performance Testing posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Capgemini Kolkata Performance Testing 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in JMeter/LoadRunner/Performance Center can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Performance Testing.
Job Code: 984411.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong Experience of Performance Engineering/Testing and tuning web based enterprise applications
- Excellent knowledge on Performance concepts & load/Soak/Scalability/Stress etc testing
- Experience of API level performance testing as part of shift left and UI Performance testing to improve faster load of pages.
- Strong hands-on experience with performance testing tools (such as JMeter, LoadRunner/Performance Center), and APM tools (such as AppDynamics, dynaTrace, New Relic, Splunk)
- Mandatory strong scripting experience on Web & True Client protocols
- Experience of working in an agile environment, "DevOps" team or a similar multi skilled team in a technically demanding function
- JMeter/LoadRunner/Performance Center
- AppDynamics / DynaTrace/ New Relic/ Splunk
Good Communication Skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.