Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Pune Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Capgemini Pune Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, and Spring Boot can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 1675047.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Over 4+ years of experience in enterprise Web application development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Should have strong knowledge of Java design patterns
- Should have strong knowledge of microservice design patterns, event streams, event/message based architecture, Domain driven design etc.
- Should have strong knowledge of API based architecture and SOA.
- Should have strong knowledge and hands on experience in JAVA (Version 1.8 or above) / J2EE / Spring boot / restful Web Services
- Expertise in Server less, tomcat (Embedded/Non-Embedded), jetty (Embedded/Non-Embedded), WebSphere
- Expertise in Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring Annotation, Spring Security
- Expertise in mocking, Junit and perf testing of solutions.
- Should be comfortable with working on Oracle (PL/SQL) and/or NoSQL-Mongo as backend database.
- Spring Boot, Microservices
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.