Central Bureau of Investigation 2018 Bank Officer Posts - 25 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), an investigation agency under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Govt. of India.
Under CBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2018 job notification announces new vacancies for Bank Officer posts.
Candidates who completed graduation and have experience in intelligence work can apply for the announced vacancy.
Final applicant for the CBI Bank Officer job will be recruited on basis of personal interview.
Individual will undergo training at CBI Academy in Ghaziabad, and will receive salary pay in pay scale of Rs. 9300 to Rs 34,800 + Grade Pay.
Qualified person have to apply through offline mode by filling up application from and sending details to designated address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bureau of Investigation 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name Of Posts: Bank Officer.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Applicant should completed Graduation and should have at least 05 (five years) executive experience in Vigilance or Investigation or intelligence work.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Interested person for the Investigation agency job.
- Should go through notification details.
- And fill the application in prescribed format.
- Attach necessary documents to the form.
- And send application with details to mentioned address “Central Bureau of Investigation, The Deputy Director, Head Office, Administrative Division, Plot No. 5-B, 7th Floor, OGO Complex, Odhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.”
Last date for receipt of application: 23-03-2018.