Cantonment Board Chennai 2018 JE, LDC & Skilled Asst Posts – 04 Vacancies | 10th+ITI, Diploma, Degree | Apply Now
Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount cum Pallavaram, Chennai, in a latest job announcement releases new jobs for various vacancies on permanent role.
Through Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 JE, LDC & Others job notification, candidates who completed 10th+ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects and have experience can apply for the posts.
Aspirants applied for the CBSTM jobs, will be selected on basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
Finalized person for the post will be selected with permanent role with maximum salary package of 9300-34800+4200GP.
Interested individuals have to apply for the vacancy through offline mode by on or before 02-04-2018 & 09-04-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CBSTM 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name Of Posts:
- Junior Engineer – Civil: 01 Post.
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts.
- Skilled Assistant Grade II (Electrician): 01 Post.
As on 24-02-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be between 18-25 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per existing provision.
Candidates applying for the Cantonment Board Chennai announced jobs should completed 10th + ITI in relevant trade, Any Degree, Diploma, B.Tech from recognized board or university and should posses post qualification experience wherever required.
Job applicant should pay Rs 200 /- through DD.
No fee for SC/ Differently abled candidates.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Interested aspirant should visit http://www.cbstm.org.in .
- Select Latest Notification -> “Application form for Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer(Civil), Lower Division Clerk and Skilled Assistant Grade II (Electrician).”
- Go through job details and take a download and print out of application form.
- Fill up required details and attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address "The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai - 600 016".
Last date for submission of application: on or before 02-04-2018 & 09-04-2018 for remote areas.