Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Delhi Trainer & Center Head Jobs - 19 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. | Apply Now
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Delhi Division, an Autonomous Scientific Society of Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, CDAC Delhi announces job vacancies for Trainer & Center Head posts to fill 19 positions on a contract basis, in reference to ADVT. No: CDACD/Tech/Consolidated/03/2018, with work location at Centre of Excellence in IT at Samoa, Namibia, Nauru, Cook Island and Vanuatu/Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in CLMV (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam).
Under CDAC Delhi Trainer & Center Head Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis 6 months to 2 years, with salary pay of Rs 1,25,000 to Rs.1,50,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 05.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CDAC Delhi Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 19.
Name of the post:
Centre Head: 05
As on Dec 15, 2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have required experience and skills in computer and programming.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=current_jobs.
- Select relevant job notification “C-DAC Delhi Invites Applications for the posts of Centre Head(s) and Trainer(s) at Centre of Excellence in IT at Samoa, Namibia, Nauru, Cook Island and Vanuatu and Trainer (s) at Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in CLMV (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 15.12.2018 to 05.01.2019.
Job Notification: https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=job_delhi_dec_2018.