Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) QA & QC Engineer, Lab Technician, Technician & Other Posts | ITI/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT), Govt. of Kerala.
In the latest job notification, CDIT announces job vacancies for various posts on a temporary basis for working in a project (Mobile Auto Lab and Central Lab) of Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board undertaken by C-DIT, in reference to Notification No: C-DIT/KIIFB/P1/01/2018-19.
Under CDIT Engineer, Lab Technician Recruitment 2019, candidates completed ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for written test/ interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 23.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CDIT Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post:
QA & QC Engineer: 02
Lab Technician: 3
Electrical Engineer: 1
Aerial Photogrammetry Surveyor: 1
Lidar Surveyor: 1
Lab Liasoner: 2
Should complete ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from a University/Institute, with experience of 1 to 8 years.
On the basis of Written Test/Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.cdit.org/careers.
- Select relevant job notification “Application invited for the temporary posts in the project (Mobile Auto Lab and Central Lab) of Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board undertaken by C-DIT”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode in the prescribed format.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Registrar, C-DIT head Office, Chitranjali Hills, Thiruvallam Thiruvananthapuram – 27”.
Online application end date: 21.03.2019.
Last date for submission of application: by 23.03.2019.