Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard Posts | 12th | Apply Now
Maharashtra Forest Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In a latest job notification, Maharashtra Forest Department announces job vacancies for Forest Guard posts on direct basis.
Under Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th class is required to apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 GP – 1,800 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 03.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Forest Department Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 900 Nos.
Name of the Post: Forest Guard.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th class from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through online or offline mode.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Maharashtra Forest Department (Forest Guard) Examination 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14.01.2019 to 03.02.2019.