Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Boudh District Staff Nurse Posts – 28 Vacancies | GNM/B.Sc Nursing | Apply Now
Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Boudh District, Govt. of Odisha.
In the latest job notification, ZSS Boudh District announces job vacancies for Staff Nurse posts to fill 28 positions on a contract basis, under NHM programme.
Under CDMO Boudh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018, candidates completed GNM/B.Sc Nursing are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for CBST.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 11 months, with salary pay of Rs 13,678/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 04.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CDMO Boudh District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of the post: Staff Nurse.
As on 01-12-2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete GNM/B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university/institute.
On basis of Screening & Competency-Based Skill Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://boudh.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Contractual Recruitment of Staff Nurse under National Health Mission (NHM)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “CDM & PHO-cum-District Mission Director, Boudh, At/PO-Boudh, Dist-Boudh, PIN-762014”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 04.01.2019 till 04:00 PM.