Institute of Bioresources & Sustainable Development (IBSD) Stenographer, Scientist & Accounts Officer Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Institute Of Bioresources & Sustainable Development (IBSD), Department Of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government Of India.
In the latest job notification, IBSD announces job vacancies for various positions at IBSD, Imphal, in reference to ADVERTISEMENT No.06/2018.
Under IBSD Stenographer, Scientist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.19,900 to Rs.2,15,900 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 17.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IBSD Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03
Name of the post:
Sr. Accounts Officer: 01
As on 17.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 30 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduate / M.Com / MBA or M.Sc. in Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Botany / Zoology / Life Science / Modern Biology in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute and should have relevant work experience.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a maximum fee of Rs 500 through DD.
SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates to pay a maximum fee of Rs 300.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://ibsd.gov.in/contact-us/vacancies/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the posts of Scientist-E (01), Sr. Accounts Officer (01), and Stenographer (01) at IBSD, Imphal”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Takyelpat Institutional Area, Imphal-795001, Manipur”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 17.01.2019.
Job Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DAFifJD_faydWM5eT8gFDKouK8RxiTa1/view.