Central Bank Of India Office Assistant Jobs | Degree | Apply Now
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank based in Mumbai.
In the latest job notification, Central Bank Of India PSB announces job vacancy for Office Assistant post for RSETIs Dhule (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) on a contract basis.
Under Central Bank Of India Office Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of a personal interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 12,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31-07-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bank Of India Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Office Assistant.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/Home.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Nashik. P-63, MIDC Satpur Industrial Area, Nashik-422007”.
Last date for submission of application: by 31.07.2019.