Central Bank Of India Incharge /Counselor of FLC Posts | Graduate/Post Graduate | Apply Now
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank based in Mumbai.
In the latest job notification, Central Bank Of India PSB announces job vacancy for Incharge of FLCs in Anchal, Varkala, Pulikeezhu and Kallissery on a temporary basis.
Under Central Bank Of India Incharge of FLC Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduate/Post Graduate in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 06th May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bank Of India Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Incharge of FLC.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment/Engagement of Incharge /Counselor of FLCs (Financial Literacy Centres) on Contract basis for one year -Kochi Region”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 1 st Floor, “Metro Palace” Opp. Ernakulam Town Railway Station KOCHI -682 018”.
Last date for submission of application: by 06.05.2019.