Central Railways Retired Staff – 1047 Vacancies | Retired Railway Employee | Apply Now
Central Railways, Mumbai, Indian Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the Central Railways announces job vacancies for Retired personnel of railways to fill 1047 positions related to technical profile on a temporary basis.
Under Central Railway Retired Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates who are retired from Mumbai Division, Central Railway can apply.
The selected candidate will be re-hired on a temporary basis till 01-12-2019, with a monthly salary provided as per guidelines, with work location at Exigencies of services On Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Retired Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1047
Name of the Post: Retired Staff.
As on 01-12-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should be retired from Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/index.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Re-engagement of Retired Staff on Monthly remuneration basis in Exigencies of services On Mumbai Division, Central Railway”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “Divisional Railway Manager (P) General Section Mumbai Division Central Railway”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30.11.2018.