Central Railways Mumbai 2018 Contract Teacher Posts – 06 Vacancies | 8th, Degree, Master Degree | Walkin
Central Railways, Mumbai, Ministry of Indian Railways, Govt. of India.
In a recent employment notification, the Central Railways announces job vacancies for Teaching Staff posts on contract basis for minimum 7 to maximum 200 working days.
The announced Contract Teacher jobs include PGT, TGT, PRT, and Primary Teacher posts.
Under Central Railways Contract Teacher 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed 8th, Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects are required to apply.
Selected candidate on basis of Interview performance will be recruited with a salary in pay scale, as per guidelines, with work location Central Railway, Mumbai Division.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railways 2018 Group C Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
PGT Economics - 1
PGT Business Studies - 1
PGT English – 1
TGT English – 1
PRT – 1
Primary Teacher (URDU) – 1
As of 24th August 2018, the candidate age limit should be 18 to 65 years.
Candidate should complete 8th, Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects English/Economics/ Arts or other equivalents from recognized institute/board.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/index.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling of Posts in Teachers Categories in Group C on part Time Contract basis in Central Railway, Mumbai Division”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 24.08.2018.
Venue: Central Railway Sec (EM) School and Jr College Kalyan, Murbad Road, Kalyan (W).