Central University Of South Bihar (CUSB) Project Assistant Posts | Master Degree | Walkin
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CUSB Central University announces job vacancy for a project staff post under DST-SERB funded project on a temporary basis.
Under CUSB Project Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 6 months, with salary pay of Rs, 9,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For CUSB Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post: Project Assistant.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant Engg, Science subjects from a recognized University/Institute, with good qualification marks.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to login https://www.cusb.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/256-recruit-test-article.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the position of "Project Assistant" under DST-SERB funded project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 15.05.2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Central University of South Bihar.