BCPL Recruitment 2020 Job Notifications

Looking for the Latest BCPL Recruitment 2020 Job Notifications, you have come to the right place. You can apply online here for latest posts released by Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited.

Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited or BCPL is a petrochemical complex, incorporated in 2007, commissioned in 2016, located at Lepetkata.

BCPL is a public sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.

GAIL (India) Limited owns 70% of stake in BCPL, and remaining 30% shared by Oil India Limited, Numaligarh Refinery Limited, and Govt. of Assam.

Engineers India Limited, CPSE undertook the Engineering and Project Management Consultant for the project.

The principal end products of BCPL include HDPE, LLDPE, TPA, PP and other products, and the petrochemical products marketed by GAIL (India) Limited.

Get all BCPL Recruitment 2020 notifications for freshers and experienced Apprentice, Trainee & Executive jobs announced by Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited from Jobalertshub.com.

Currently, there are no active jobs in BCPL.
Show Expired Jobs>>

Similar Jobs:

Related Organizations

Organization Vacancies
India Post Recruitment 634 Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 350 Vacancies
SECL Recruitment 310 Vacancies
Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 282 Vacancies
NTPC Recruitment 275 Vacancies
BPRD Recruitment 258 Vacancies
SJVN Limited Recruitment 230 Vacancies
IISC Recruitment 162 Vacancies
SEBI Recruitment 147 Vacancies
PGIMER Recruitment 138 Vacancies
Central University Recruitment 131 Vacancies
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 107 Vacancies
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 96 Vacancies
NBE Recruitment 90 Vacancies
IISER Recruitment 83 Vacancies
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 75 Vacancies
BEL Recruitment 74 Vacancies
JIPMER Recruitment 72 Vacancies
IOCL Recruitment 71 Vacancies
FSSAI Recruitment 66 Vacancies

Subscribe for Job Alerts

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.

Subscribe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe For Jobalerts

Join our mailing list to receive the latest job news and updates from our team.