Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) 2018 Recruitment Non-Executive/Trainee Posts - 19 Vacancies | 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree | Apply Now
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL), Guwahati in latest job announcement release jobs for Trainee posts to fill 19 vacancies, in reference to Advt. No. BCPL – NE/04/2018.
Under BCPL Non-Executive/Trainee 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Primary Education, ITI, Diploma, Degree in technical disciplines with minimum qualification marks and have relevant work experience need to apply.
On basis of Written Test and/or Trade Test and/or Endurance Test and/or Proficiency Test, an applicant for BCPL Trainee posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired with a salary in pay scale of Rs 10,900 to Rs 27,000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 10.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BCPL 2018 Non-Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 19.
Name of Posts:
1. Foreman (Chemical) - Trainee: 02 Posts
2. Foreman (Electrical) - Trainee: 01 Post
3. Operator (Fire): 03 Posts
4. Operator (Chemical) - Trainee: 10 Posts
5. Technician (Electrical) - Trainee: 01 Post
6. Technician (Mechanical) - Trainee: 02 Posts
As on 10.08.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicant should complete 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 55% and should have relevant experience for required posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and/or Trade Test and/or Endurance Test and/or Proficiency Test.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 50 through online mode.
SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.bcplonline.co.in/.
- Select job notification “ADVERTISEMENT FOR VARIOUS NON-EXECUTIVE POSTS IN BCPL (ADVT. NO. BCPL-NE/04/2018)”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 11.07.2018 10:00 am to 10.08.2018.