Chhattisgarh Forest Department Durg Circle Forest Guard Jobs - 28 Vacancies| 12th | Apply Now
Chhattisgarh Forest Department, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, CG Forest Department announces job vacancies for Forest Guard posts to fill 28 positions under Durg circle.
Under Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th class is required to apply.
On basis of Written exam and Physical test, an applicant for Chhattisgarh Forest Dept Forest Guard post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.5,200 - Rs.20,200 GP Rs.1,900.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 05.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CG Forest Department Durg Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of the post: Forest Guard.
Bhomdev Sanctuary: 06
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th class from a recognized institute.
On basis of Written exam and Physical test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.cgforest.com/posts/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the Recruitment of Forest Guard under Durg circle”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of the Forest Officer of Forest Department, Kawardha, Chhattisgarh”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.01.2019.