Orissa High Court 2018 Research Assistant Posts – 13 Vacancies | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Orissa High Court, Cuttack.
In reference to Advertisement No: 9394, the Odisha HC announces job vacancies for Assistant category posts on contract basis to fill 13 positions.
Under Orissa High Court Research Assistant 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed Degree/PG in law with a good academic record and have computer skills are required to apply.
On basis of Qualifying Marks, Computer Application Test & Interview, an applicant for Orissa High Court RA posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will be hired on a temporary basis for a period of two years, with honorarium pay of Rs 15000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 03.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha HC 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post: Research Assistant.
As on 01-01-2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 33 years.
Candidate should complete law graduate or post graduate in law from recognized university/institute and should have computer knowledge.
On basis of Qualifying Marks, Computer Application Test & Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 100 through offline mode.
SC & ST need to pay a fee of Rs 50.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://orissahighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for contractual engagement of 13 Research Assistants in Orissa High Court”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Registrar General, Orissa High Court, Cuttack”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 03.09.2018.