CGI Hyderabad Informatica Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Informatica Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under CGI Hyderabad Informatica Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ETL, SQL/Unix can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer -Informatica Developer.
Job Code: J0522-1332.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Development experience with strong ETL Skillset with good knowledge on Oracle and Teradata
- Completes the delivery of design, code or testing for modules or multiple functions related to IS development initiatives.
- Prepares requirement definition, design, technical specifications.
- Provides coding, testing and implementation support for identified technical platform (i.e., Mainframe, Mid-range, Distributed or Web).
- Analyzes user requirements, and defines technical project scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Strong ETL Informatica experience
- Good SQL/Unix knowledge
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle/Teradata.
- Good to have any reporting tool knowledge like Tableau, OBIEE, PowerBI
- Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements
- ETL Informatica
- Oracle and Teradata
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.