Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Lecturer Jobs | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In a latest job notification, Chhattisgarh PSC announces job vacancies for Lecturer post on direct basis.
Under CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 22.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CGPSC Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of the post: Lecturer (HFW Dept).
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 22 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/htm/Advertisement.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “ADVERTISEMENT FOR LECTURER (HFW DEPT)-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application & fee start and end date: 23.03.2019 to 22.05.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_LEC_HFW_2019.PDF.