Chhattisgarh Forest Department 2018 Forest Guard and Game Guard Posts – 40 Vacancies | 12th | Apply Now
Chhattisgarh Forest Department, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, CG Forest Department announces job vacancies for Forest Guard/Game Guard posts to fill 15 positions under Jagdalpur circle.
Under Chhattisgarh Forest Department Forest /Game Guard Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th class is required to apply.
On basis of Written exam and Physical test, an applicant for Chhattisgarh Forest Dept Forest Guard/Game Guard post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.5,200 - Rs.20,200 GP Rs.1,900.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CG Forest Department Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post: Forest Guard/Game Guard.
Bastar Forest Division: 03
Work Planning Forest Division Jagdalpur: 01
Forest School, Jagdalpur: 01
Dantewada Forest Division: 05
Sukma Forest Division: 03
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th class from a recognized institute.
On basis of Written exam and Physical test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.cgforest.com/posts/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the Recruitment of Forest Guard/Game Gaurd under Jagdalpur circle”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of the Forest Officer Bijapur, Forest Division Bijapur”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31-12-2018.