Odisha Higher Education Department (DHEOdisha) 2018 Recruitment Project Assistants – 10 Posts |Graduation | Apply Now
Higher Education Department (HED), Government of Odisha.
Invites job application for Project Assistants posts to fill 10 vacancies on a contract basis, in reference to Advertisement No: 02/2018/OHEPEE.
The announced vacancies are for to service project needs which will be operated at PMU- OHEPEE Headquarters at Bhubaneswar.
Under DHE Odisha Project Assistants 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed education in Graduation in relevant streams with minimum qualification marks.
And posses required skills are eligible to apply.
Screened applicants will be called for DV and Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 5 years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
And will receive a salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Interested candidates have to apply through offline mode by 08/08/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DHE Odisha 2018 PA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of Posts:
Arts Stream: 03
Science Stream: 04
Commerce Stream: 03
As on 08/08/2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
Candidate should complete Graduation in relevant streams with minimum qualification marks from recognized university.
And should have good communication, computer, and Odia language skills.
On basis of Document Verification and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://dheodisha.gov.in/Higher-Education/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Project Assistant under OHEPEE”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to “State Project Director-cum-Joint Secretary to Government, OHEPEE-PMU, Pustak Bhawan (2nd floor), A-11, Suka Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751022”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 08/08/2018.
Job Notification: http://dheodisha.gov.in/DocPath.ashx?clsid=3&id=18-Jul-2018-15-51DocPath.pdf.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Rayagada 2018 Recruitment Instructor, Teacher, Accountant, Steno & Other Posts – 127 Vacancies | 10th/HSC, Graduation | Apply Now.
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Saharanpur 2018 Recruitment Gram Rozagar Sevak (GRS) Posts – 19 Vacancies | 12th Class | Apply Now.