CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Project Assistant, Research Associate Posts | Master Degree/PH.D. | Walkin
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CIMAP announces job vacancies for various project staff posts under DBT sponsored GAP project tenable at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru on temporary basis, in reference to Advertisement No. PA / RA / January 2019.
Under CSIR-CIMAP Engineer, Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/PH.D. in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 36,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-CIMAP Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Project Assistant (Level-II): 03
Research Associate (RA-I): 01
As on the date of interview, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant Science subjects from recognized university/institute, and with minimum qualification marks of 55%.
On basis of Test & Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cimap.res.in/english/index.php/notice-board/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Interview for engagement on purely temporary basis as Project Assistants (Level-II) under Aroma Mission Project (HCP-0007) and Research Associate (RA-I) under DBT sponsored GAP project tenable at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 29th January 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru.