Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cisco Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Site Reliability, DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 1380403.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Building systems that ensure the reliable operation of distributed data stores
- Helping to build infrastructure to facilitate rapid service deployments
- Documenting findings and recommendations for improvement
- Maintaining and enhancing deployment tools and methodologies; leading in advancing our 'Infrastructure as code' architecture.
- Improving the monitoring systems that support our service reliability
- Creating repeatable, efficient, and scalable artifact deployment pipelines
- Making recommendations to and interfacing with engineering to ensure 100% application uptime
- Monitor the SaaS environment and work with QA, Developers, and Ops to identify and tackle problems
- Ensure that failover mechanisms are in place and are working correctly
- Responding to and resolving technical emergencies
- Minimum of a combined 5 - 8 years of Site Reliability, DevOps, and/or Software Development experience, ideally in a growth-stage environment
- Experience operating within, and supporting, complex SaaS production or revenue-critical 24/7 web services environments
- Must have experience developing and operationalizing system installations and upgrades
- Experience with Unix/Linux system administration, especially in RedHat Linux (CentOS)
- Experience running and administering services in AWS or other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP)
- Significant experience with one or more scripting/coding languages, ideally with Ansible, Terraform, or Python
- Experience with big data platform engineering
- Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems, and services (Kafka, Elasticsearch, HBase, Druid, etc)
- Experience with virtualization and containerization platforms (Docker), container orchestration tools (Kubernetes), and aspects of Kubernetes to facilitate ease of delivery (Istio/Helm/Kube2Iam)
- Availability for occasional on-call after-hours support
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cisco career portal and login in to apply.