Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cisco Bangalore Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Kubernetes, NoSQL DB can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer- Test & Automation, Cloud Native, Microservice.
Job Code: 1381117.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of work experience with QA and Automation background (i.e. you are already into testing and automation).
- Expert in Python automation and able to create and execute test cases and automation suites independently.
- Hands-on work experience on Kubernetes, NoSQL DB, Docker and aware of testing various Opensource components.
- Familiar with regression, sanity, functional, system and performance testing on a microservice environment.
- Comfortable with shell scripting preferably in a Linux environment.
- Comfortable identifying use cases from backlog requirements independently and know how to build testbeds.
- Quick learner with excellent problem solving skills and good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, a good team player, willing to explore unchartered waters and learn from other talented individuals.
- If you have tested Network Function Virtualization NF or worked on DOCSIS/Cable Technology, it is a huge plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cisco career portal and login in to apply.