Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer-Python, NSO & Networking Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer-Python, NSO & Networking posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cisco Bangalore Software Engineer-Python, NSO & Networking 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Linux, Oracle can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-Python, NSO & Networking.
Job Code: 1300716.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Who you are:
- Python/Shell/Perl/EEM Scripting
- Strong Unix/Linux Skills
- Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot NMS products, Unix/Linux OS and System Administration
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Network Management domain including, NOC operations, performance management, fault management and NMS product configuration/customization (FCAPS).
- Experience in networking technologies: IP Networking, MPLS VPN, Metro Ethernet, WiFi, LTE/Mobility, Data Centre and Cloud technologies
- Server Hardware/OS experience on administration, sizing, tuning and maintenance of Linux and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience in NetConf, Yang Modeling, SNMP, SYSLOG, IP SLA
- Virtualization (VMware or Microsoft)
- Good foundational skills around TCP/IP & Networking
- Service Fulfillment and System Integration expertise
- Automation using NMS tools or Virtualization tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, service-oriented
- Ability to work with remote teams and different time zones
- Independent and able to plan work according to priorities
- Certified technical expert in more than one area with a wide understanding of NMS products, IP Networking, GSM/LTE, MPLS, WiFI
- Good understanding of ITIL process for IT service management
- CCNA or CCNP in DC, Routing & Switching