Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Pune Cloud Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco announces job vacancies for Cloud Development Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Cisco Pune Cloud Development Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring Boot, NodeJS, REST API, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud services can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1370675.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 3-5 years of full stack development experience
- Hands on experience in developing cloud applications using Java & Spring Boot or NodeJS, REST API based applications and Microservices Architecture
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Debug distributed cloud components at infrastructure, service and application levels.
- Experience in API programming, Scripting
- Familiarity with cloud offerings like Amazon AWS, Microsoft azure, Google Cloud services
- Build systems which are scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Perform peer reviews, code check-ins, static analysis tests, continuous build and unit test of the applications. Participate in the technical workgroup to make sound technical decisions.
- Develop application through the complete lifecycle which include proposal, prototype, architecture, design, implementation and deployment of cloud components which communicate, monitor, and update devices like IOT and mobile.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cisco career portal and login in to apply.