City Sessions Court Calcutta 2018 English Stenographer, Lower Division Asst, Peon & Other Posts – 49 Vacancies | 8th Class, Madhyamik | Apply Now
City Sessions Court, Calcutta announces different categories of posts of staff in the Judgeship of City Sessions Division, Calcutta.
In a latest job notification the court announces jobs under category of Group B,C, D to fill 49 vacancies, in reference with Notification No. 2674 – S (Rectt).
Under City Sessions Court Calcutta Assistant Recruitment 2018, aspirant completed 8th Class, Madhyamik with good academic record and posses relevant skills need to apply.
On basis of written examination/interview aspirant applying for relevant posts will be selected on proven abilities.
The announced posts include English Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Peon / Process Server / Visti / Night Guard / Farash / Warrant Baliff and others.
Selected person will be recruited with pay scale of Rs 4,900 to 37,600 + grade Pay on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply offline mode by 29.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Courts 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 49.
Name of Posts:
- English Stenographer: 05 Posts.
- Lower Division Assistant: 13 Posts.
- Peon: 21 Posts.
- Process Server: 03 Posts.
- Warrant Bailiff: 02 Posts.
- Visti: 02 Posts.
- Farash: 01 Post.
- Night Guard: 01 Post.
As on 1st January, 2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 Years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete 8th Class, Madhyamik from recognized board and should posses relevant skills required for posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Exam/Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://ecourts.gov.in/kolkata-city-sessions-court/city-sessions-court-calcutta .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to mentioned address “Chief Judge, City Sessions Court, Calcutta-cum-Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, City Sessions Division, Calcutta, 2 & 3, Bankshall Street, Bichar Bhawan, Kolkata – 700001” before last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of application: within 5.00 p.m. on or before 29.06.2018.
Job Notification: http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advertisement%20of%202017-18_1.pdf .