CMERI 2018 Group II/ Technician Posts - 39 Vacancies | 10th + ITI | Apply Now
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), an apex R&D institute for mechanical engineering and allied disciplines under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
In a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Group II/ Technician posts to fill 39 positions.
Under CMERI Group II/ Technician Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed 10th+ITI in relevant trades can apply.
On basis of trade test and written examination final aspirant for the applied post will be selected.
Finalized person will receive 1 in Level – 2 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC) as remuneration, with work location as CSIR-CMERI Hqrs. Durgapur (West Bengal) and CSIR-CMERI CoEFM, Ludhiana (Punjab).
Qualified person for the job have to fill application form through online mode and send details to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-CMERI Group II 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 39.
Name Of Posts: Technician.
- Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic /Driver cum Mechanic / Mechanic (Tractor): 03 Posts.
- Machinist: 07 Posts.
- Welder: 02 Posts.
- Fitter: 03 Posts.
- Mechanical Draughtsman: 07 Posts.
- Sheet Metal Worker: 02 Posts.
- Electrical: 03 Posts.
- Machinist / Fitter /Welder: 02 Posts.
- Plumber: 01 Post.
- Hospital Housekeeping: 01 Post.
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post.
- Turner: 01 Post.
As on 21.05.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 28 years.
The upper age limit is however, relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders.
Applicant for the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Group-2 posts should completed 10th + ITI in relevant trades or should have relevant experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Trade Test and Written Examination.
Candidates have to pay Rs 100 through online mode.
The Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Candidates otherwise eligible but residing abroad are exempted from submission of application fee.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to visit http://www.cmeri.res.in/vacancy .
- Select employment notification “Recruitment Drive for appointment of Technician (Gr.II) at CSIR-CMERI under Advt No.02/2018”.
- Go through vacancy details.
- And apply for the through online mode and submit details.
- Take print out of application, attach necessary documents and send details to mentioned address “The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal).”
Online application end date: 21/05/2018 up to 5:00 PM.
Last date for Receipt of the hard copy of Online Application: 5 June 2018 - 5:30pm.
Job Notification: http://www.cmeri.res.in/sites/default/files/vacancy/Advt_final.pdf .