CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Senior & Principal Scientist Posts – 06 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CMERI), an apex R&D institute for mechanical engineering and allied disciplines under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
In a latest employment notification, CSIR-CMERI announces job vacancies for Scientist posts to fill 06 positions, in reference to Advertisement No. 04/2018.
Under CMERI Senior & Principal Scientist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of maximum Rs 1,57,949 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online and offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-CMERI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the Post:
Senior Scientist: 03
Principal Scientist: 03
As on 07-01-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in Engg or other equivalent subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have work experience.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Candidates otherwise eligible but residing abroad are exempted from submission of application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cmeri.res.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy for the post of Sr. Scientist and Principal Scientist (Advt. No. 04/2018)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal)”.
Online application end date: 07-01-2019 up to 5:00 PM.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 17-01-2019 up to 5:30 PM.