Chief Medical Health Officer CMHO Bemetara Recruitment 2018 MO, LT, Secretarial Asst, Dental Asst, Attendant & Other Posts – 11 Vacancies | 12th Class, DCA, DMLT, Any Degree, PG | Walkin
Chief Medical Health Officer CMHO Bemetara, Govt. Of Chhattisgarh.
In a latest job notification the Bemetara District Administration announces jobs for MO, LT, Secretarial Asst, Dental Asst, Attendant & Other posts to fill 11 vacancies.
Under CMHO Bemetara Lab Technician Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects, posses relevant skills and experience required to apply.
Selected person for applied post on merit, will receive salary Rs 8800 to Rs 20000 per month.
Interested and qualified person have to walkin on announced date, details of which shared below.
Eligibility Criteria For CMHO Bemetara 2018 Exam:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of Posts:
- Medical Officers (RBSK): 02 Posts.
- Secretarial Assistant (NPCB): 01 Post.
- Jr Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post.
- Laboratory Technicians (NHM): 01 Post.
- Dental Assitant: 01 Post.
- Attendants (NRC): 01 Post.
- Lab Technician (RBSK): 01 Post.
Education Qualification: Should completed 12th Class, DCA, DMLT, Any Degree, PG in relevant subjects and should have maximum experience of 3 years.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to logon to http://bemetara.gov.in .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin: 04 to 08, 11-06-2018.
Job Notification: http://bemetara.gov.in/sites/default/files/advt-cmho-28-05-2018.pdf .