Central University Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Professor & Assistant Professor Posts – 33 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D | Apply Now
Central University Rajasthan (CURAJ), Public Central University located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
In a recent employment notification the public institution announces job vacancies for faculty posts for various departments in the university.
Under Central University Rajasthan Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in relevant degrees, discipline with minimum qualification marks are required to apply.
Through screening and interview aspirant for desired job will be selected on aptitude basis.
Recruited person for announced teaching position will receive salary Rs 57700 to 218200 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode and send hardcopy of application to mentioned address by July 01, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CURAJ 2018 Professor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 33.
Name of Posts:
- Professor: 14 Posts
- Asst. Professor: 19 Posts.
Education Qualification: Should complete Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 55%, and should have experience.
Selection Process: On basis of presentation/ seminar/interview.
GEN/ OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs 1500 through online mode.
SC, ST & PWD aspirant are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to logon to https://www.curajrecruitment.in/ .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill and submit application form through online mode.
- Take print out of application to mentioned address “Registrar (Atten: Recruitment Cell), Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh, District - Ajmer, 305817 (Rajasthan)”.
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application: July 01, 2018.
Date of interview (first phase): July 15, 2018.