CMHO Dhamtari 2018 Nursing Officer, Lab Technician & Other Jobs – 23 Vacancies | Diploma, Any Degree, GNM and PG | Walkin
Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO Dhamtari), Govt. Of Chhattisgarh.
In a recent employment notification the CMHO office announces job vacancies for Nursing Officer, Lab Technician & Other posts to fill 23 positions.
Under CMHO Dhamtari Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 job announcement, candidates completed education in Diploma, Degree & equivalent with minimum qualification marks and have experience can apply.
On basis of interview, applicant for announced vacancies will be considered for the applied job on merit basis.
Recruited candidate through direct recruitment will receive salary minimum to maximum Rs 12000 to Rs 31500 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through offline mode and attend walkin on announced date and venue, check details below.
Eligibility Criteria For CMHO Dhamtari 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of Posts:
- Nursing Officer (NHM)-5 Posts.
- Nursing Officer (NCD)-1 Post.
- Laboratory Technician (RNTCP)-1 Post.
- Laboratory Technician (NCD)-1 Post.
- Laboratory Technician (RBSK) -1 Post.
- Medical Officer (Ayush)-6 Posts.
- ANM-2 Posts.
- Pharmacist -3 Posts.
- Clinical psychologist -1 Post.
- Nursing Officer (NMHP) -1 Post.
- YOGA Trainer -1 Post.
- Physiotherapist -1 Post.
Age of applicant should be between 18 to 64 years.
Applicants from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed Diploma, Any Degree, GNM and PG in relevant subjects with good qualification marks with experience required for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of interview.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant need to logon to http://dhamtari.gov.in/en/recruitment .
- Select relevant job notification
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend interview on announced date and venue.
Interview Dates: 5th, 7th & 8th June 2018.
Venue: CMHO Dhamtari.
Job Notification: http://dhamtari.gov.in/sites/default/files/CMHO_02.pdf .