WBSCTE 2018 Developer & Data Entry Jobs – 05 Vacancies | Diploma, Graduate| Apply Now
The West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development is a statutory body under the West Bengal state government.
In a recent employment notification WBSCTE announces vacancies for DEO, Software Support Personnel & Sr Software Developer posts to fill 05 vacancies on contract basis.
Under WBSCTE Developer & Data Entry Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates completed education in Diploma, Graduate with programming and typing skills are eligible to apply.
Selected applicant for applied post on merit basis, will be recruited on contract basis for a period of six months with maximum salary pay of Rs 30000 per month.
Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through offline mode by 25-05-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For WBSCT&VE&SD 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of Posts:
- Senior Software Developer (SSD) : 1 post.
- Software Support Personnel (SSP) : 1 post.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 3 posts.
Should completed Diploma (Engg), Any Degree in relevant subjects and have web designing, programming and typing skills for relevant posts.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant need to logon to http://webscte.org/ .
- Select job notification “Notification regarding contractual engagement”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy to address “The Council at Karigari Bhavan, plot-B/7, Action Area-lll, Rajarhat, Newtown, Kolkata-700160” by post or hand.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 25.05.2018.
Job Notification: http://webscte.org/pdf18/Notification-Regarding-Contracutal-Engagement.pdf .